Welcome to JobTimesBD!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of JobTimesBD’s Website, located at www.jobtimesbd.com. By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use JobTimesBD if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”,”Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”,”Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Bangladesh. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, JobTimesBD and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on JobTimesBD. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from JobTimesBD for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from JobTimesBD
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from JobTimesBD
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from JobTimesBD
- Redistribute content from JobTimesBD
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. JobTimesBD does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of JobTimesBD, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, JobTimesBD shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
JobTimesBD reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered in appropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant JobTimesBD anon-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship,endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services;and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requestsfrom these organizations if we decide that:
(a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses;
(b) the organizationdoes not have any negative records with us;
(c) the benefit to us from thevisibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of JobTimesBD; and
(d) thelink is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link:
(a) is not in any way deceptive;
(b) doesnot falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party andits products or services; and
(c) fits within the context of the linkingparty’s site.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of JobTimesBD’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defendus against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appearon any Website that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, orwhich infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or otherviolation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve toimmediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve theright to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links fromour website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform usany moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligatedto or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness oraccuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available orthat the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permittedby applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and condition srelating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimerwill:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misre presentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
(a) aresubject to the preceding paragraph; and
(b) govern all liabilities arisingunder the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort andfor breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and theinformation and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
If you have any questions about this terms and conditions, You can contact us: